Webinar – What is important when conducting CATI
Our webinar, What is important when conducting CATI (running time: 52 minutes), questioned the importance of CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) in modern market research. Around 17% of global revenue spend in market research is conducted using CATI, a higher percentage than many perceive.
The webinar looked at where CATI is the right tool for and what type of software works best for buyers of CATI software. The key decisions in choosing the right CATI software fall into five key drivers:
- Scripted CATI surveys vs surveys built using a GUI (graphical user interface)/menu driven system
- Software that handles CATI only vs CATI plus analysis and reporting + handling of other survey types
- Full supervisor function vs limited/no supervisor function
- The level spending needed on hardware
- The actual cost of the CATI software itself
After this analysis, a demonstration of QPSMR CATI showed how CATI surveys are handled using an easy-to-use software system that needs less investment in hardware than most other systems.
Interested in finding out more about QPSMR?
QPSMR CATI has proven to be the right solution for many companies. If you would like to know how QPSMR CATI can help you, please contact email@example.com