Our webinar, 5 Big MRDCL Productivity Tips, drew a big audience. The purpose of the webinar was to give both new and experienced users some ideas about how MRDCL can be used more productively than any other scripting tabulation software.
The content of the webinar
Although it was difficult to choose the subjects to illustrate MRDCL’s power features, the five topics were:
- Some tips on how to make big runs quicker
- How to use EPS (Excel Productivity Scripting) to make tracking studies easy to handle
- How to merge external data with survey data efficiently
- Techniques for handling summary tables and table output
- Developing functions in MRDCL
- Developing functions in conjunction with EPS.